Saturday, May 21, 2011

My dream came true

When I was just 9 years old I heard from my father about MBA (Master in Business Administration) obviously at that age I really had no idea what was MBA, its advatage, usage just had very little information about that. But still I decided when I will have grown up I will do the MBA as my father will do.Yes my dream came true,today it was a great day for me as finally I have the MBA degree in my hand.



Today was Virtual University second covocation held at Expo centre Lahore, Pakistan. About 1800 students were awarded degrees. Latif Khosa the governor of Punjab was the chief guest of the event.
I did MBA from VIrtual University of Pakistan believe me it was the amazing event all the arrangements, management from one step of event to last one were appreciatable. Speechless about what the VU teams had done with perfection. Not even a single word of suggestion is on our mind. Thus every thing was in correct order. Calm, following of rules shown the real effect of good education.
I really thankful to God for its blessings and for my father he gave me like an angel who brought my dreams true.Now I am looking forward for an excellent competitive career in my life see how much i will succeed to make it true

No comments:

Post a Comment